Notice is hereby given pursuant to Regulation 29 read with Regulation 47 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on Saturday, 30th July, 2016 at Hotel Little Chef, 15/198-A, Civil Lines, Kanpur – 208 001, Uttar Pradesh, India, India inter-alia to consider and approve Un-audited Financial Result of the Company for the quarter ended 30th June, 2016.
Further in pursuance of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015, Trading Window shall remain closed from 22nd July, 2016 to 2nd August, 2016 (both days inclusive).
The information in the above notice is also available on the Bombay Stock Exchange Limited bseindia.com
Notice is hereby given that 36th Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held at Hotel Little Chef, 15/198-A, Civil Lines, Kanpur – 208001, Uttar Pradesh on Saturday, the 30th day of July, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. for the purpose of transacting the business mentioned in Notice.
Notice is hereby also given that pursuant to Section 91 of the Companies Act, 2013 the Register of Members and the Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from Saturday, 23rd July, 2016 to Saturday, 30th July, 2016 (both days inclusive) in connection with 36th Annual General Meeting.
Picup has sanctioned 1.23 crore interest free loan under industrial investment promotional scheme for 7 years.
Please download the attached PDF Scrutinizer Report of Extra-ordinary General Meeting held on December 18, 2015.
[ Download PDF ]
NOTICE OF EXTRA-ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING (EGM)
NOTICE is hereby given that the Extra-ordinary General Meeting of the Members of Yash Papers Limited will be held Friday, the 18th day of December, 2015 at 10:00 A.M. at the Corporate Office of the Company i.e. Yash Nagar, Faizabad – 224135, Uttar Pradesh for considering the allotment of 75,40,000 warrants on preferential basis to Mr. Ved Krishna, Managing Director & Promoter of the Company.
NOTICE OF BOARD MEETING
NOTICE is hereby given that the Board Meeting of Yash Papers Limited will be held on Saturday, the 14th day of November, 2015 at 09:30 A.M. at Ranjee’s Hotel, CF-2, Vikrant Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow -226010, Uttar Pradesh to consider and approve the 2nd quarter and half year Unaudited Financial Result of financial year 2015-16 of the Company and approving the proposal for allotment of 75,40,000 warrants to Mr. Ved Krishna, Managing Director & Promoter of the Company.
- Mr Kul Bhushan Chandna along with the pulp & paper deligation visits sweden.
- Ved Krishna attends program on Transformational leadership:Tapping into your personal DNA at the ISB.
- Mr. Mohit Kumar, Kevin Young and Joseph Huang from Happiness Moon and Cheer Moon, Taiwan visit Yash.
- Mock Drill for fire and chlorine conducted to improve and create awareness.
- Mr. Rajat Sarkar joins as Head of Business.
- Vishwakarma Pooja concluded at Yash with great zeal and enthusiasm.
- Mr. Sumant Pai and Ms. Rajnee Dubedi visit Jaipuria Institute of Management for Mock Interview.
- Mr. Sumant Pai, Mr. Sanjay Vishwakarma, Ms. Shaily Raj and Mr.Amar Pratap Singh attend seminar on Expertise to Excellence by Debashis Chatterjee.
- Yash installs new mould machine.
- Team Yash celebrates Independence day with patriotism. The day featured quiz and other recreational sports.
- Miss. Tanu Sree attends training at IIP on Flexible Packaging.
- Yash Ladies Club celebrates Teej
- 26 students from various institutions complete summer training at Yash.
- Mr. Vinod Srivastava and Mr. Suresh Tripathi attended training at CPPRI on Calibration & Quality, while Mr. Sujeet and Mr. Arvind Kumar Yadav attended training on Energy & Environment Management.
- Mr. Narendra Agrawal and Mr. Sumant Pai attend IPPTA conference on Water & Waste Management in Ahmedabad.
- Mr. Sumant Pai and Mr. Gautam Ghosh attend LMA seminar on Labour Reforms.
- Team HR visits various companies at Pune, team comprising of Mr. Sumant Pai, Ms. Shaily Raj, Miss Zuby Ahmed went to FIAT, THERMAX, ADVIK KAIZEN, FORBES MARSHALL and ALFA LAVAL to learn their HR practices.
- Ved Krishna addresses delegates at the CLEAN TECH SUMMIT 2015, an initiative by CII and UPNEDA.
- Mr. Narendra Pratap Singh and Mr. Raghu Nair from Forbes Marshall conducted training at Yash on Steam Engineering.
- Miss. Akansha Singh and Ved Krishna visits China to explore Mould Machine Companies.
- Earth day celebration with quiz competion, tree plantation at the campus and painting competion at the new canteen area concluded.
- Team Yash donates one day salary to the victims of the the earthquake in Nepal.
NOTICE OF 35th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND BOOK CLOSURE
NOTICE is hereby given that the 35th Annual General Meeting of the Members of Yash Papers Limited will be held on Saturday, the 25th day of July, 2015 at 10:00 A.M. at Hotel Little Chef, 15/198 - A, Civil Lines, Kanpur – 208 001, Uttar Pradesh. The Register of Members and the Share Transfer Books of the Company shall remain closed from 18th July, 2015 to 25th July, 2015 (both days inclusive).
NOTICE OF BOARD MEETING
NOTICE is hereby given that the Board Meeting of Yash Papers Limited will be held on Saturday, the 25th day of July, 2015 at 10:30 A.M. at Hotel Little Chef, 15/198 - A, Civil Lines, Kanpur – 208 001, Uttar Pradesh, to consider and approve the 1st quarter result of financial year 2015-16 of the Company.
- Women’s Day Celebration : The International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8 every year to embark and remember the contribution of women to our society. We at YASH, celebrated the same on March 10, 2015 with great pomp and show. Yash Papers will always remain thankful and indebted to its women power for contributing heavily towards sustainability, growth and prosperity.
- Safety Week - March 4th to March 10th : 44th Safety Week was celebrated in Yash Papers Limited from March 4-10, 2015 to promote safety during work. Trainings like First Aid Training and Electrical Safety Training were organised to elevate safety awareness among workers and employees. Also, Quiz competition and poster and slogan contest were organised to engage more and more employees in safety activities. The outstanding performances were awarded with prizes. Sandeep Pawar from Vittiya Seva Sangh was awarded for his best poster and slogan. Participants from Rasayan Vyapar Sangh, Urja Vyapar Sangh and Paryavaran Seva Sangh stood First, Second and Third respectively for their outstanding performance in implementing safety measures.